A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
I. AGENCY’S MANDATE, VISION, MISSION & DIRECTORY OF OFFICIAL
- POST OFFICE MANDATE AND FUNCTIONS
- POST OFFICE VISION & MISSION STATEMENT
- POST OFFICE DIRECTORY OF OFFICIALS
- ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORTS
- PHLPOST AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- PHLPOST CORPORATE OPERATING BUDGET (CURRENT YEAR)
- PROJECTS, PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES, BENEFICIARIES & STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION
- PHLPOST PAPS
- ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN
- QMS CERTIFICATION
- SYSTEM OF RANKING DELIVERY UNIT
- THE AGENCY REVIEW AND COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES OF STATEMENTS AND FINANCIAL DISCLOSURES
- FREEDOM OF INFORMATION