1. The Philippine Postal Corporation, through the CY 2022 Corporate Budget approved by the Board of Directors of this Corporation, intends to apply the sum of Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 7,200,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Subscription of 2,000 Units of Mobile Data Connection Bundled with Mobile Phone (Re-bidding). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Postal Corporation now invites bids for the Procurement of Subscription of 2,000 Units of Mobile Data Connection Bundled with Mobile Phone (Re-bidding). Delivery of the goods is required within Forty Five (45) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a nondiscretionary “passfail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from the Philippine Postal Corporation and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below starting May 4’2022 to May 24,2022 during office hours and on May 25,2022 until g:00 A.M.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting May 4, 2022 to May 24,2022 during office hours and on May 25,2022 until 9:00 A.M. from the given address and website(s) below upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php 10,000.00.
6. The Philippine Postal Corporation will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 11,2022 at 10:00 A.M., at the Conference Room, Office of the Board of Directors, 3rd Floor, Post Office Main Building, Magallanes Drive, Liwasang Bonifacio, Barangay 659-4, Ermita 1000, Manila and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via ZOOM Cloud Meetings application, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the office address indicated below on or before 9:00 A.M. of May 25,2022. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on May 25, 2022 at 10:00 A.M. at the Conference Room, Office of the Board of Directors, 3rd Floor, Post Office Main Building, Magallanes Drive, Liwasang Bonifacio, Barangay 659-,4, Ermita 1000, Manila. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The Philippine Postal Corporation reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 4l of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
MR. MAXIMO C. STA. MARIA III
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee (BAC)
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
3rd Floor Mezzanine, Post Office Main Bldg.
Magallanes Drive, Liwasang Bonifacio
Barangay 659-A, Ermita 1000 Manila
Tel./Fax No. (02) 8527-3824
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. You may visit www.phlpost.gov.ph for downloading of Bidding Documents.