Disposal by Way of Sale of Unserviceable Property Located at the Basement Area (left wing)May 25, 2017
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR ELIGIBILITY AND TO BID
The Phlippine Postal Corporation, through the Committee to Dispose Unserviceable Vehicles, Equipment, Furniture and Other Disposable Property/Items including Scrap Materials and Old Valueless Records and as per COA approval dated 23 September 2016, invites licensed junk shop operators to apply for eligibility and to bid for the disposal by way of sale of unserviceable property located at the Basement Area (left wing) of the Main Post Office Building, Liwasang Bonifacio, Manila.
The basic terms and conditions of the bidding are the following to wit: (1) All the items shall be considered as one (1) lot for purposes of bidding; (2) There will be a non-refundable Eligibility/Accreditation Fee of Php 1000.00. (3) Hauling Period: Within Five (5) calendar days after the award and completed within seven (7) working days; and (4) Other Conditions: "As is where is" and "Pay as you haul" basis.
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project within the last three (3) years, and have key personnel, equipment and vehicle available for the prosecution of the project.
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
- Issuance of Checklist of Requirements for Eligibility - 24 May 2017 to 02 June 2017 at the Office of the Head Secretariat, General Services Department, 4th Floor MCPO Bldg. Manila.
- Deadline for submission of application for eligibilty and eligibility requirements - 02 June 2017 until 10:00AM
- Issuance of Bidding Documents - May 24 - June 2, 2017 until 2:00 PM at the Office of the Head Secretariat, General Services Department , 4th Floor MCPO Bldg. Manila
- Submission and Opening of Bids - 05 June 2017 at 2:00 PM at the Office of the Committee Chairman, APMG for Adfin, 5th Floor MCPO Bldg. Manila
- Notice of Award - Within Seven (7) working days from the determination of the highest calculated responsive bid
For further information/inquiry, please call the Office of the Head Secretariat - Engr. Reynaldo Cadano at 527-01-43.
The Philippine Postal Corporation assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of their bids.
(SGD.) MAURA M. BAGHARI-REGIS
Committee Chairman & APMG for Adfin